Thursday, March 5, 2009

What is The Book Thief in for next?

I think A major event is bound to happen fairly soon in the story. From where I am in the book now, you have a sense of how things are during the time period and a window into Liesel life. And it seems as if Liesel is going to make a stand to one of her teachers or a higher authority. She is very opinionated and seems to have a growing problem with the Nazi party. I expect that she will also try to be rebellious by helping out a Jewish man. I cheated by looking at the outline of the story on the back of the book. But right now it seems like Liesel and Hans have reason to help out a Jew, they are kind and want to not be categorized with the rest of Germany and the Nazi party. Also it seems like there is going to be a turning point in the relationship between Rudy and Liesel. Either something closer to dating or a turn for the worse. I come to that conclusion by how they have been on a love/hate relationship, I do not think that will suffice with either of them for much longer. A lot more in store for our naive young adventurer

No comments:

Post a Comment