Thursday, March 5, 2009

My thoughts On Reading Thus Far


Markus Zusak has done a great job of bringing the reader to scene. There is very detailed descriptions and insight into the characters. I do enjoy not knowing who the narrator is and hearing tidbits from his point of view, keeps you thinking. And the story has been very suspenseful so far. It is interesting as a reader seeing how life was like in Germany during the Holocaust. Anther thing i enjoy about the novel is nothing is really sugarcoated, and you see the gloomy side of things to get a real perspective of what was going on during this time. One thing that I am not extraordinarily fond of is that the story is taking a pretty long time to unfold. I can't really see where it is going yet and I'm a good ways in. I am enjoying the read so far and it is keeping me on my toes a lot of things are unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment